The Pinnacle Group Inc Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
Our affiliate program is designed to help you generate income in exchange for referring new hosting clients to our company. Listed below are the terms and conditions associated with our affiliate program.
- The Pinnacle Group Inc Affiliate Program is meant strictly for individuals/companies who refer new customers to The Pinnacle Group Inc using approved marketing methods. Affiliates who abuse the affiliate program by purchasing products for themselves will not be eligible for earning commissions on such sales.
- Affiliates are paid a one-time commission for each hosting account referred to our services. A signup is counted when a customer first clicks on an affiliate referral link, completes the signup process and stays active for 45 days. The Affiliate will be given commission on each hosting account after 45 days.
- All affiliate fees are locked 45 days after the end of the month in which the sale occurred. Payments are then processed and sent out from the 16th through the last day of the month or until all payments have been sent. Once your payment has been processed its status will change from pending to sent. EXAMPLE: All referrals made in January will lock on the 15th of March and will be sent starting on the 16th of March. Affiliates with January commissions should receive their payment around the end of March.
- The Pinnacle Group Inc agrees to track the customers referred to The Pinnacle Group Inc via the link provided to you for that purpose. The Pinnacle Group Inc utilizes cookies to maintain tracking information for up to one year. The Pinnacle Group Inc will pay you a commission for each such referral made in compliance with this agreement pursuant to the commission schedule and the terms set forth in this affiliate agreement.
- The offline payments / Third Party Transfer or any method that moves the affiliate to third party site for payment are not traceable and affiliates will not get commission on the untraceable orders.
- In case you or your customer has made the online payment & system didn’t track then you need to inform us within 2 days. The case will be investigated in order to check the relevancy of that sale.
- Affiliates must generate a balance of Rs. 3000/- or more before their account is eligible for payment.
- Affiliates must submit ID proof along with address proof in order to receive commissions.
- Affiliates can choose to receive commission payments via Check or PayPal & Cheque. For larger affiliates with balances of over Rs. 1,00,000/- per month we offer Wire Transfer. To setup your preferred payment method, log in to your affiliate account and click on the edit button next to the payee details section.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that all payee information is up to date in the affiliate system. We are not responsible for lost/stolen payments. There is a Rs. 2000/- charge to re-issue payment and it will be deducted from the affiliate earnings.
- Affiliates are responsible for making sure they are able to accept payments. Please ensure that your bank or PayPal account can accept payments from India based companies.
- Affiliates are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in order to receive their commissions. Please check with your local banking institution or PayPal to find out if any of these apply for your account.
- Tax information is required to be on file in order for you to be paid. If you have not submitted a tax form, you can access it by clicking the edit button next to the payee information section of the Affiliate Manager. Tax forms need to be completely filled out and signed.
- Affiliates are eligible for hosting commission on a particular domain for one time only. If any affiliate cancels his/her previous hosting account & sign up for a new hosting account for same domain then he/she will not be eligible for the commission for new hosting signup done for that domain.